Wednesday, September 3, 2008

July 30, 2008


I didn’t get much sleep in the airport last night but I did at least doze off for about an hour or two. My back thanked me for it when I got up from the makeshift bed (shown above). My flight wasn’t until 11 a.m. London time so I had about 6 more hours to kill in the airport. The exchange rate was horrible in the airport so I decided to use my remaining pounds to get a full English muffin and iced latte and other treats. The 8 hour flight was nice but long. I was able to watch three movies and again Virgin Atlantic provided lots of surprisingly good food. My flight from Chicago to Ohio was of course delayed as I have learned this summer every flight into or out of Chicago tends to be. To top it off they lost my luggage in route (which happened at this conference last summer to me). We ate at a yummy Thai place for dinner and made our way to the dorm at Xavier where I crashed for the night after getting everything unloaded from the van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home