Wednesday, September 3, 2008

July 26, 2008


We took a train from Birmingham to Scotland early this morning. After the 5 hour train ride we made our way to the hostel where we will be staying in a 38 bed mixed room. I had a yummy lunch at Baguette Express and walked the Royal Mile. We climbed a mountain for an amazing view overlooking all of Edinburgh. I started to climb up the rocks for a photo opportunity which was cut short by the Scotland Historic Rangers. They came and told me I had been caught on camera and they received calls from the motorist driving far below. I was told the land was owned by the queen and I needed to have a permit to be there. I fortunately was able to talk my way out of it despite being told “you are supposed to be arrested and at least fined.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home