Monday, September 1, 2008

July 22, 2008

A neat addition to breakfast was spaghetti O’s this morning, I can tell the food is going to be interesting at this camp. There was no activity staff for Arts and Crafts so there wasn’t much structure and the campers just made multiple projects which they enjoyed. After high ropes and lunch our group went to Archery which was in a neat in door facility. I volunteered to facilitate our group’s time in drama and so decided to do group bonding games. Dinner consisted of sausage and mashed potatoes followed by a camp fire. After the cabin chat and debrief this evening I attempted to make some phone calls to reserve a hostel for the night following camp. I ended up getting locked out of the building which took a good half hour to finally find somebody that could let me back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home