Sunday, August 24, 2008

July 14-15, 2008

The early morning activity was rained out so the campers played various games in the dining hall. We had no translators during the cottage clean up so I had to translate everything during this time which was challenging yet fun. The campers went to the much anticipated Ropes course next and drama after lunch. I started my day off after dinner.

July 15, 2008

I spent my day off researching medical schools and tried to finalize my medical school application after breakfast. After doing laundry, I had the opportunity to just sit back, relax, and watch a movie which was quite enjoyable I must say. I rejoined the cottage at dinner. Afterwards was Cabaret and our group got glow sticks and let the campers dance around with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home