Tuesday, August 26, 2008

July 17, 2008

Last night was a long night with a few naps. I went to bed just after 1 a.m. and got up at 2:30 a.m. for a group of our campers departure. I made it back to bed about 3:30 a.m. just to get up again at 5 a.m. for another camper departure. The lack of sleep the past few days has worn down my immune system and I am starting to get a sickness that has been going around camp. After another group of campers departed we cleaned up the cottage and went to breakfast. I was able to go to the med shed and get some medicine for the next few days which was nice. I then went back to the cottage and hung out with the remaining campers as they departed.

I had a nice flight from Dublin to London and was able to find the hostel with relative ease after getting off the metro. I met up with Krista (whom I know from Florida State) and we walked around and went to dinner. I was adventurous and tried the fish pie which included salmon, haddock, and prawns and turned out to be quite tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home