Wednesday, September 3, 2008

July 29, 2008


I ice skated around in my Crocs again today. I had to have Baguette Express for lunch today since my time here is winding down. I had a yummy chicken and sweet corn baguette with some soup. I hung out at the hostel until I walked to the train station. I took a train from Edinburgh to the Euston station in London. I didn’t know which terminal Virgin Atlantic was in which caused some issues. I was on the last train into the airport and picked the wrong stop to get off at and with it being about midnight had very few options. I was told the terminal I needed was about 4 miles away and no transportation was running until the morning. I talked my way onto the airport staff bus whose driver looked identical to George Bush. We had a pretty long conversation during the hour I rode around with him before getting dropped off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home