Wednesday, August 20, 2008

June 25, 2008

While I did have a nice 2nd flight, I wasn’t able to get any sleep throughout my travels and finally made it to upstate New York around 9 a.m.. My first impression of Double H Ranch was it’s very much a summer camp. My sleeping arrangements are quite nice with a queen bed but it’s somewhat isolated from the camper’s which is not as appealing. After a tour of camp we had volunteer orientation and you could sense that everyone was exhausted. We met with our cabin group and I can tell it’s going to be a fun session with the amount of fun and laughs we already have had. There is an enormous amount of staff here. Even without the program staff we will have about 10 counselors and 8 campers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home