Wednesday, August 20, 2008

June 24, 2008

Scott and I dropped off the rental car this morning. I intended on spending the day sitting in the airport and working on my medical school application but I couldn’t check my bag until four hours before departure. I decided to make my way back to Berkeley using the public transportation to work on my application. I had to take the BART bus to a train and then quite a long hike uphill with my luggage back to Amanda’s dorm. When I arrived back to the Oakland airport my flight that evening was suppose to be from Oakland to LA to Chicago to Albany, NY. However, I was informed that the flight from LAX to Chicago had been cancelled in Oakland. My flight to LA ended up being delayed for two hours and when I got there I found out two other flights going to Chicago had also been cancelled. I was lucky enough to talk my way on to the first flight offered unlike over 130 people that didn’t make it on. To make it even better I ended up in a premium economy seat with tons of leg room and a 15 inch movie screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home